Our San Francisco apartment faces some other apartment blocks. In the evening when the lights are on and the blinds are off, I can stand on the balcony and watch little scenes in many of these windows. Sometimes I imagine what’s going on and what I would tell my neighbors if we met on our way to work:
1) I also deactivated my Facebook.
2) Nice dog.
3) You were right, so don’t give in.
4) Was that a boy or a girl?
5) The trick is to add a little butter.
6) We use the same brand of orange juice!
7) It doesn’t pain as much if you hunch up your knees.
8) We usually call Martha.
9) The girl you brought home Monday was better.
10) Your cat is having cereal in the flat above.
Click the icon below if you liked this post!